We are always looking for fresh new faces to join our team at Lowaire Digital. Our business is based on transparency across our team in order to achieve a common business goal of increasing our clients visibility within search engines whilst producing adaptive and unique website projects across the public & private sector.
We are currently looking to recruit for the following roles…
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Lowaire Digital is a website design digital marketing agency based in Shepshed, Leicestershire which serves clients locally, nationally and internationally providing custom built digital solutions. Alongside focusing on website design and digital marketing we also work across mobile app development and AI development projects.
We are now seeking an experienced part-time sales & marketing administrator to join our growing team.
Job Summary & Purpose
The candidate will be responsible for selling website design, app development and digital marketing solutions to businesses across various sectors, therefore, the ability to adapt quickly is essential. You’ll be contacting clients via email and phone in order to close deals and secure appointments for our sales staff whilst also assisting with general administration and comms.
More specifically the job holder will:
a) Maximise website design and digital marketing revenue from new and existing clients
b) Ensure monthly sales quotas are met whilst ensuring KPI’s are exceeded
c) Identify and source new business opportunities from social, referral and direct channels.
d) Maintain systems and organise prospects accordingly in-line with company policies
e) Establish, maintain and improve relationships with existing, new and lapsed clients
Key role responsibilities
● Researching and canvassing for new business. Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features and benefits of our services.
● Attending Trade shows & exhibitions in order to grow new business and educate clients about our products and services.
● Ensuring clients are up to date with all activities and developments within brand and its associated products
● Selling the benefits of paid advertising and re-marketing to clients
● Negotiating with clients and suppliers in order to close deals
● Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also, monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion methods.
● Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all prospect details are correct, organised and up to date.
● Working to agreed targets and maintaining consistent revenue.
● Personal new business sales from previously unexploited prospects
● Proactive approach to sales targets and KPI’s
● Performance against team targets and average sales
● Longevity of accounts and likelihood of their renewals
● Consistently delivering 7.5 hours call time each week
● Effective use of the FreshSales CRM system to record calls, activities, bookings and effective pipeline management
Essential skills and experience
• Experience within a sales or marketing orientated environment.
• The ability to understand market trends and developments in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Researching company activities, divisions, locations and size of clients.
• Ability to identify opportunities for conversations with clients.
Working hours: 22.5 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – 10:00 am – 5:30 pm.
Start date: 01/04/2018