We are always looking for fresh new faces to join our team at Lowaire Digital. Our business is based on transparency across our team in order to achieve a common business goal of increasing our clients visibility within search engines whilst producing adaptive and unique website projects across the public & private sector.
We are currently looking to recruit for the following roles…
Please note that we do not accept calls from recruitment agencies without explicit consent.
Based in Shepshed, Leicestershire our Google accredited team develop effective websites and marketing strategies for forward-thinking companies within both the public & private sector. We have a proven track record of building custom designed website whilst increasing search visibility for our clients across Google, Yahoo & Bing. We are now seeking an experienced PHP Web Developer to join our growing team.
As a Website Developer, you’ll work on stimulating and varied projects including WordPress development & marketing websites, web applications and mobile applications, across a range of clients and sectors.
As a talented and enthusiastic Website Developer, you’ll be interested in progressing your development knowledge and the overall skills and knowledge of the team. Your initial projects will be WordPress & AngularJS related therefore a good amount of knowledge in these areas will be required.
- Fast track career development
- Freedom to take responsibility and manage your own client workload
- Flexitime working
- The opportunity to attend industry-leading Government conferences
- 33 days holiday per year
- Free tea & coffee, cake day and a cute office dog!
- Outstanding HTML and CSS knowledge
- AngularJS, Angular, ReactJS, or similar frameworks
- Experience of working in a collaborative team (Asana)
- Good working knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Strong experience in WordPress custom theme development
- Understanding of version control, specifically Git (GitHub)
- An appetite for personal learning and development, and an interest in the state and shape of the frontend industry.
- Understanding of UX principles
- Experience with WooCommerce front-end development
- Mobile app development
- An understanding of agile project management
Contract type: Temporary to Permanent
Salary: £10.00 – £15.00 p/h
Working Hours: 20 hours per week over 3 days
Location: Shepshed, Leicestershire
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Lowaire Digital is a website design digital marketing agency based in Shepshed, Leicestershire which serves clients locally, nationally and internationally providing custom built digital solutions. Alongside focusing on website design and digital marketing we also work across mobile app development and AI development projects.
We are now seeking an experienced part-time sales & marketing administrator to join our growing team.
Job Summary & Purpose
The candidate will be responsible for selling website design, app development and digital marketing solutions to businesses across various sectors, therefore, the ability to adapt quickly is essential. You’ll be contacting clients via email and phone in order to close deals and secure appointments for our sales staff whilst also assisting with general administration and comms.
More specifically the job holder will:
a) Maximise website design and digital marketing revenue from new and existing clients
b) Ensure monthly sales quotas are met whilst ensuring KPI’s are exceeded
c) Identify and source new business opportunities from social, referral and direct channels.
d) Maintain systems and organise prospects accordingly in-line with company policies
e) Establish, maintain and improve relationships with existing, new and lapsed clients
Key role responsibilities
● Researching and canvassing for new business. Identifying sales opportunities and effectively presenting key features and benefits of our services.
● Attending Trade shows & exhibitions in order to grow new business and educate clients about our products and services.
● Ensuring clients are up to date with all activities and developments within brand and its associated products
● Selling the benefits of paid advertising and re-marketing to clients
● Negotiating with clients and suppliers in order to close deals
● Monitor competitor publications and websites to seek and convert leads. Also, monitor new clients and industry developments for lead conversion methods.
● Maintaining all records on the database ensuring that all prospect details are correct, organised and up to date.
● Working to agreed targets and maintaining consistent revenue.
● Personal new business sales from previously unexploited prospects
● Proactive approach to sales targets and KPI’s
● Performance against team targets and average sales
● Longevity of accounts and likelihood of their renewals
● Consistently delivering 7.5 hours call time each week
● Effective use of the FreshSales CRM system to record calls, activities, bookings and effective pipeline management
Essential skills and experience
• Experience within a sales or marketing orientated environment.
• The ability to understand market trends and developments in order to maximise sales opportunities.
• Researching company activities, divisions, locations and size of clients.
• Ability to identify opportunities for conversations with clients.
Working hours: 22.5 hours per week, Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – 9:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Hourly rate: £7.75 – £8.25 p/h (dependant on experience)